When your ship and fellow crew members are destroyed during a routine mission by space debris, you are rescued by the one laborer-class android who happened to be nearby... Now the two of you must spend an entire three-month journey alone with each other aboard the small, maintenance ship that is taking you back to civilization.
Along the way, there is little on board to keep you occupied... save the android. He calls himself Silas. As the situation forces you to get to know one another, you quickly figure out that while he may not have emotions the way WE understand them, he IS a construct designed to learn, adapt, and serve...
This, My Soul is a scifi-romance VN project for Nanoreno 2017. The story will be linear with heavy amounts of choice, similar to my current on-going project, Queen's Crown.
It will feature:
- Three possible endings: Normal end, Friendship end, and Romance end.
- A protagonist whose name and personality are determined by you.
- A romantic interest who will react differently, and evolve as a character differently, depending on how you treat him.
- A 40,000+ word script (roughly 2 hours of gameplay?)
- 6 beautiful, original CGs
- Original sprites, 3D-rendered backgrounds, GUI, and music!
This, My Soul will be rated T for suggestive material. Some parts will get steamy and descriptive, but nothing beyond what you'd find in a PG-13 movie.
Our Illustrious Team:
Writer/Creative Director - Agashi
Programmer/GUI & Logo Artist - Minyan
Sprite Artist - Tarunarei
CG Artist - Svarn
BG Artist - Sal
Composer - Noyemi K
Proofreaders - Lunaterra and Minyan
*NOTE for Mac users!* Some players have experienced issues getting the mac files to work after downloading the 2.0 zip. Because of this, we now have a separate download (1.0 - mac.zip) that should fix the problem.